Like our other strategic partners, you will find that working with ACH can:
- Grow your prospect base.
- Help you expand your products and services and, therefore, offer more options to your clients.
- Demonstrate value to your clients with a full spectrum of options that can be tailored to meet their needs.
- Put more money in your pocket with commissions that last the life of the client.
- Keep you educated on the latest trends, news, and events in the industry.
- Reduce risk for both you and your clients.
- Provide you with the leading benefits administration technology tool that:
- Can be custom branded to reflect your very own look and feel.
- Enables you to set up new clients on the system in just minutes.
- Generates online quotes from our suite of benefits options.
- Manages your entire customer base through a single system.
- Creates business management and statistical reports for analytics and insurance procurement.
- Identifies new potential sales opportunities by monitoring new hires, life events, and terminations.
- Reduces the administrative burden for you and your staff so you can concentrate on delivering high-value services and acquiring new clients.
To qualify to become a licensed ACH contract broker, send your information to:
Attention: Sales & Marketing Division,
777 East Altamonte Driv,e Altamonte Springs, FL 32701